Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Time Waster.

There are way too many cool bikes that have been released over the past 30 years. Some of which if I could get my hands on them I would never give them up. While looking over some pictures on the "interslice" I came across some of the bikes that are on my top "to get" list.

This comes from Randal Putnam's Blog and is one of those rare bikes that even when it was first produced had a "what the hell is that" effect. With it's goofy mustache handle bars, and that oh so sexy Atlantis crowned fork. 























Around 1993 or 1994 I was riding a Univega carbon fiber something, something. The ride of that bike was like riding on wet sponges. It was free so I wasn't complaining. At the time I remember only a few companies were doing Ti frames and I was really wanting to get my hands on one. Fat Chance had produced a few and were some of the best looking bikes at the time. Such a good looking bike. Well, except for that seat. I had a chance at the time to upgrade that carbon fiber frame through Univega and get one of their Ti frames, Never happened though, something about the cost of production.









Here are a few more thing to goof off to. Wow. That sound semi sick in a way.

The TRS  boys are always a fun watch.



Jackson 5 killing it!



Deftones are always killing it! New album is coming out soon.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...