Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Tony Kornheiser Experience.

Today started like any other Thursday. With the exception of a very painful knee and a lingering head cold. I got up and got ready for work. Limping and coughing I made it though most of my morning rituals. Paper work, daily numbers, and sorting complete, I proceed to see if there was any activity on Ford's end on the internet. While logging in to Twitter I see this link from @Bontrager and @lancearmstrong. And to say it got my blood boiling is an understatement. 


Kornheiser's rant on ESPN Radio 980 was in reaction to the addition of bicycling lanes in Washington, D.C. It began as a discussion about sharing the road but soon disintegrated into an attack on anyone who rides on two wheels. Said Kornheiser of cyclists:
"And they all, my God, with their water bottles in the back, and their stupid hats, and their shiny shorts, they're the same kind of disgusting posers that in a snowstorm come out with cross-country skis on your block. Run them down."
Kornheiser later modified that to, "So you tap them. I'm not saying kill them."

Way to go Tony! Maybe Hanna Storm could give you some tips on not saying stupid stuff. Oh, wait. I think she all ready did. Jackass! 

Here is the link to leave a nice comment for this douchebag.   http://www.espn980.com/info/contact_us.php


 

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...