Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Magazine throwbacks.

I have quite a few of these magazine scans on my hard drive. I need to get more of the pictures posted up on the site. There are some really amazing photos from some of the older BMX Action issues. I could look through those things all day long. 

BMX Action December 1983. The shot on the left was taken at the old Windsor Park Mall. Someone on the Vintage BMX board was giving my grief because I was able to go there and hang out at the Aladdin's Arcade while my mom shopped. Sorry dude. Five bucks went a long way when I was 11 years old.













 








This is from that same issue. So many things are rad about this picture. That track looks so flat. No starting hill at all.Must have sucked racing on that ting. And of course Shawn Texas had his shirt off as usual.
















BMX Action August 1982. That BIO air picture on the left is so good! And who was it that claimed to have done the first no-hander?
















And of course, if would not be complete if we didn't have a kick turn cover from R.L. BMX Action 1982. TWEAKED!

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...