Tuesday, March 02, 2010

.....a fish this big.

No reference to Kevin Klein in this post. Other than Dave is a pretty funny movie. 

I was looking over a few of the blogs I follow and have seen some pretty good post lately. There was something like 14 or 15 new web edits that came out yesterday. DAMN! Most of which were really good. As I follow more riding sites I get more and more stoked to ride my bike. I just need to get out and ride more.I am going to post up some things that you might not have seen on some of the other sites.



Here is a cool edit of extra clips from over at http://binkthehuman.blogspot.com/


Bink - Overspill from Bink Seavey on Vimeo.

I have seen and heard this hubs before. I have even sold a few my self while working in shops. But I can not say if I am a fan of that Chris King noise or not. You be the judge.This comes from http://holeshotbmx.blogspot.com/



What is it with people riding on airplane wings in the BMX world? Was it Terry Adams that shot a bunch of stuff for RIDE while up on a wing? These may not be airplane wings, but they sure look fun to mess around on.


Study of a Spot: Dam Wings from fatcatsss on Vimeo.

And of course, here is Kevin Klein for 'ya. This movie is always making it's rounds on cable. So if you get a chance you should watch it. At 1:13 is the funniest thing ever. 

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...