Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Aurra Sing -- RIP -- 10-04-2010

Very sad to report that our little lovable wiener dog named Aurra passed away yesterday. She will be deeply missed and always remember. I will miss her little snuggles and kisses that she like to give. And all of our crazy times together. ER visits at 3 in the morning to deliver puppies. Vitamin K for the time she got into rat poison. The way she like to nip at Obi when we would play. The way she went after my friends who came in the yard. Sorry about your ankles guys. Her uncanny knack of catching birds. Her soft little flippy ears. The look people gave after I explained where we got your name. You were the best. Goodbye my little girl. Love 'ya.


















Aurra was always up to something. She was our little instigator.














Aurra and Jonas enjoying some water together.













Aurra and Obi at attention at our old apartment in downtown San Antonio. 


Wiener Dog Art: A Far Side Collection
DACHSHUND - MY LITTLE WIENER - Dog - Oval-Pet-Decal-Sticker- Can be used for Cars, Trucks, Notebooks etc.
Peepee Teepee-5 Wiener Dog Teepees & Drawstring Bag

1 comment:

Culinary Cara said...

RIP little pup!

Pets will always be a member of the family to me, and depending on what members of your family, are sometimes more important.

I hope your boy is handling it well. I know I wouldn't :(

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...