Friday, October 01, 2010

Red Shoe Diaries



Floyd use to have these red shoes back when I first started Clicked in '08, we finished up our first edit for the site and I really needed a name for the series of videos. Late while asleep in my bed David Duchovny came to me in a dream, he said, "Mike, why not call it the Red Shoe Diaries?" And, so that's how it started. Above is the most recent of the series, and HERE IS THE ONE that kicked it all off. They're not groundbreaking by any means, but they do showcase the homies having fun on bikes.

I should mention that some of the series is split up between Vimeo and Youtube.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...