Thursday, September 02, 2010

September=time off.

Well, not really. It is a crazy busy month for me and I have decided to take a break from the Blog to avoid getting burned out on it. Not entirely, I will have a few post here and there, just not the usual amount. That way it gives me a fresh start in a few weeks or so to keep it fun. And in the time being I have made arrangements with a few people in and out the the biking community to make guest post on the Blog in the next couple of weeks. I am really excited about this and eager to see what some of these guys come up with. Seems better than just letting this thing go dormant for a while when I am having a siesta.

PROSIT!

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...