Thursday, June 17, 2010

Random 5

It is Thursday and as I sit here at work listening to music like I do everyday, I am constantly coming across songs that I really like. They may not be the newest of songs, hell, some of these tunes are from way before I was born. It just shows the longevity of music. So take a few minutes to enjoy some awesome sounds.


With a line up consisting of Eric Clapton,  Ginger Baker, Steve Winwood, and Rick Grech you would only expect awesome things from Blind Faith. Some really good tunes from these guys.





Pixes-Alec Eiffel. This is a song for the longest time I couldn't figure out what they were saying.



Led Zeppelin-Communication Breakdown. One of their shorter songs, but it is one of their best!



And I will just say that it is going to be hot this summer. And you know you like this song, don't lie.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...