Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday free for all.

Another week has come and gone, now I am waiting to get out of work to get home and ride bikes with Jonas. Always a fun time when I get home from work.

The Least Most guys posted this back up the other day. Watching Chase ride is a good way to get motivated before going out and riding. He goes so fast and high. Pure style.



Another goody to listen to before getting ready to ride. Hell! If this comes on while I am riding, I'll try and go as fast as I can. Such a good song.



And here for your viewing pleasure is The People That Time Forgot. It is the sequel to The Land That Time Forgot. Pretty good sequel with the usually cheesy special effects. That is one reason I love these old movies so much. Plus Sarah Douglas who stars in it also plays Ursa in Superman II. I also find it funny that if you look at the poster for the movie, one of the guys looks like a crazy(ier) Charles Barkley. Just saying.















And of here is a classic Ursa clip. "Let's just hold hands." Sucker!

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...