Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Amazing Fiddle Player.

I am not going to deny it, I am a big fan of western movies. I stumbled onto this video of an amazing Fiddle player while looking up clips from The Outlaw Josey Wales and for Amazing Grace. The guy is pretty incredible and has great control of his fiddle.



And then there is Amazing Grace. I can not sit through any version of this song without it getting to me. Here is a great one of a talented fiddle player doing a wonderful version of. it. Definitely a hard song to do on the fiddle, I have seen a lot of people try, but it usually ends up sounding like they are skinning a live cat. I know my Grandmother Mills would approve of this also. RIP.



Amazing Grace
Amazing Grace: 5 Hymns that Changed the World
Amazing Grace

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...