Thursday, November 18, 2010

Great Doctor Who Art

Some new really cool Doctor Who art has popped up over the last few days. I really like the Newton comic. Classic Forth Doctor!


















The Doctor Meets Newton by Whosname.

From The Pirate Planet.  


Romana: Newton? Who's Newton?
The Doctor: Old Isaac. Friend of mine on Earth. Discovered gravity. Well, I say he discovered gravity, I had to give him a bit of a prod.
Romana: What did you do?
The Doctor: Climbed up a tree.
Romana: And?
The Doctor: Dropped an apple on his head.
Romana: Ah, and so he discovered gravity?
The Doctor: No, no. He told me to clear off out of his tree. I explained it to him afterwards at dinner.



















Cyberman by Paul Gerrard.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...