Monday, September 19, 2011

Sunday Self Filmed Clips

Had a chance yesterday to get out for awhile and get some riding in on the BMX. I have been on nose manual kick as of late, and getting use to hoping onto something using the front brake felt so good. Those c-ledges that are in Travis Park have always haunted me and I have been wanting to get a nose manual all the way around one, it just never really worked out. I was lucky to get a few runs on them and get some of the tries recorded before all the tweakers showed up and tried to grab my camera. Here is a clip of one of the first tries, and a quick clip of an opposite feeble grind I found.






Empire BMX

Demolition Suburban Handlebars

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...