Friday, May 07, 2010

Random pics this week.

Here are a few random shots from the commute to and from work this week.

Here is the hill at 281 and San Pedro. I just would like to say that I really hate this climb.












I did find a new ditch on the way in. Looks like a good set up. Need to get the BMX bike and go check it out.













Random crossbar shot. I have a bad habit of pulling my hands in and putting my thumb over on the handle bars. Not good. Easy way to break a bone. 












And of course when your cyclometer reaches this point, you know you need to snap a quick pic. 720! Some of you will get it.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...