Saturday, April 03, 2010

Ramp add on.

We have a ways to go to getting this ramp fully finished. But just to add a little to it today I took the old slant wall frame from the old set up, ramp was a free-be from San Marcos. Thanks James. But it was in need of a ton of work. As was this slant wall. I re-framed it and squared it up best I could. Even re-used most of the old wood and screws. Just needs a new coat of paint, but that is for another day. This thing is so much fun to ride.





































Thanks to Monique for taking the photos for me.

2 comments:

Caleb said...

Back yard ramps are the best ramps. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Ice Cold Zine - Ryan C. said...

Super rad!

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...