Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Gute, Eben Krackau, Bill Miller, Ed Koenning. Random footage from 1993.

I was looking through some old storage bins and  found a old VHS tape from some time ago. It had some footage from when I ran a shop off San Pedro in San Antonio  for a few years between '92-95. We had a nice ramp set up around back that we would drag around front and get cheap advertising. The landlords didn't mind. Neither did we. But I can't say the same for the other tenants. I would always get their approval anyway and for some reason, they would always say alright. No matter, it drew in it a ton of business. And got the shop a ton of attention.

I will say sorry about the lack of quality. Didn't spend a lot of time cleaning up the footage. It took long enough to capture and encode it. And if my shoulder doctor sees it. Sorry. I know I should not have been riding with that separated shoulder. It was too much fun though.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...