Monday, February 22, 2010

Damn you Amazon!

While sitting here at work bored, I was looking around Amazon for all the goodies I would like but can not afford right now. Like every good Dr Who fan, Having a Doctor Who Tardis 4-Port USB Hub is a must.The thing even makes the cool vworp, vworp sound and light on top flashes when you plug a device into it.

I also like how Horton Hears A Who! comes up on Amazon when I search for Doctor Who. So it is on my list of things to get. Jonas has a birthday coming up on March 9th this would be a good book to get him.

Having been Hunter S Thompson fan for sometime, I also enjoy the art work from Ralph Steadman. Ralph Steadman (Killer Sport) Art Poster Print - 24" X 27" Sick and twisted, maybe why I like it so much. Good to see it is listed under home and garden.

And to show my love for what might be the best comic out. I would feel the need to sport the green where ever I go. Green Lantern Superheroes DC ComicS Hunter Green Tee T-Shirt With Blackest Night storming in the past few months and Brightest Night around the corner. It has been a fun ride in the Lantern world.Get them now before Deadpool...er..clone...er...Ryan Reynolds.er....we will have to wait and see how that turns out.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...