Thursday, February 10, 2011

The New Ride

Thanks to Mark Noble at Deluxe BMX and Eric Block at Forty Distribution I was able to get my hands on one of these kick ass Deluxe frames and set it up as my new trail bike. And with some major help from Brian at Demolition and Tom at Empire I was able to piece this thing together as almost completely new. I did keep the very old Ukai single wall front rim laced to the Suzue low flange front hub as a throwback, seeing as I have had that wheel forever. Just a few more little tweaks and it is done. Yes, I am planning on cutting done that steerer tube. Now come on Texas, get your shit together and give us some good weather. 





2 comments:

Stephen said...

Damn dude...that looks pretty.

You're stoked!

Edward Koenning said...

So stoked! It is amazing how much different it is from my old T1. Well, except the paint.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/67/189040485_5a13d58009_z.jpg

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...