Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Robert Castillo Interview

When I was in the 7th grade I played basket ball for the good old Canyon Middle School. On one road trip to play in San Marcos I was walking out around the gym to go to the buses when I saw two bike riders riding flat. Turns out it was Robert Castillo and his brother Ruben. Pretty amazing that I have known these guys for so long thanks to these little bikes. Glad to call them my friends. 

Here is an interview that Rad Dad put up on his site with Robert. Go give it a read. Lots of good stuff there.


Living Legends - Robert Castillo from BMX Freestyler on Vimeo.

View more at http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...