Sunday, August 14, 2011

Deluxe Front End Update

I have been sweating the front end on my trail bike for some time now. Having all that extra steerer tube sticking out was getting a little old to look at, not to mention the chances of having it rip me wide open. Well I finally picked up a guide to cut it down and decrease my stack height. I actually like my front ends a little lower, and the addition of the 2.125 Comp III on the front makes this bike ride like a dream. Even more now that the stem height is were I like it.

Before shots.























And after.























And here it is with it's seatpost flying in the wind. 














http://demolitionparts.com/

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...