Sunday, August 25, 2024

Help For A Busted Up Rider


I've been holding off posting this because I was waiting on news from insurance and the oral surgeon yesterday. Hoping for a bit of good news, well, we can all imagine how those phones calls turned out. No coverage on any procedures, and going back in today for more scans and extractions Fun times! Remember kids, wear your helmet and gear when riding your bikes. HAHAHA! Looks like I am in for the next few months of extractions, bone grafts and titanium implants. UGH!

I set up this account on GFM to help cover some of these insane medical bills and will also be doing a raffle on a couple of bikes to help raise funds. If anyone is interested or able to pitch in, I would be forever grateful.

Help a Rider In Need

No comments:

Help For A Busted Up Rider

I've been holding off posting this because I was waiting on news from insurance and the oral surgeon yesterday. Hoping for a bit of good...