Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Monday!

Time for some more magazine scans. And this one is a jump that sparked a ton of debate back in the day. The "Leary", The "Judge", our what ever it is you want to call it was such a cool jump. I guess no one knew who did it first, Harry Leary or Tim Judge. Ah, I didn't care back then, I called at "Judge" because I though Tim Judge was way cooler than Harry Leary.

Bicycle Motocross Action---July 1979.


















And of course a few months later BMX Action, November 1979. Tim Judge not quite as clicked as Harry. Hey, I still wasn't going to call it a "Leary". All though, I probably did and just didn't care. I was too busy riding my silly bike.

No comments:

BMX Plus March 1984 Freestyle Section

 A small section from the March 1984 issue of BMX Plus, two pages of your favorite Freestyle action. Zoot Scooting Boogie, or something like...