Here is John's section from Trash. there are as few little glitches in there. I will need to try and make a better version of it.
John Yull -- Homeless trash from edward koenning on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Project K-13 King Liberty Build
Onto the next build. this is a special one to me, King Liberty fame and fork serial number K-13. I am still amazed to this day t...
-
Here is Part 2 of the BMX Action September 1982 post . With Toby Henderson riding a chrome Hutch cruiser you know the article will get a lot...
-
At some point in the history of BMX Plus magazine their full-page pictures and the majority of their bike test articles where shot at Ron W...
-
Well, to celebrate a good first three months of starting this Blog back up, we have decided to have a little give away. With the help of Emp...
2 comments:
Do you have any idea what this song is from or who did it? I tried to look it up and all I can find is some modern dance song called Dynamite. Horrible.
I will find out tonight.
Post a Comment