There is a new trailer up for season 5 of Doctor Who. I have been hearing mixed reviews about Matt Smith. I think he will be all right in the role. Good to have a big departure from the Tennant years.
And what the hell are the Daleks doing working for the British Army?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Project K-13 King Liberty Build
Onto the next build. this is a special one to me, King Liberty fame and fork serial number K-13. I am still amazed to this day t...
-
Here is Part 2 of the BMX Action September 1982 post . With Toby Henderson riding a chrome Hutch cruiser you know the article will get a lot...
-
At some point in the history of BMX Plus magazine their full-page pictures and the majority of their bike test articles where shot at Ron W...
-
Well, to celebrate a good first three months of starting this Blog back up, we have decided to have a little give away. With the help of Emp...
No comments:
Post a Comment